How the Quick House Sale Process works in 6 Easy steps
We take away all of the stress, pay all of the legal fees, handle the
paperwork, dealing with any lenders, surveys & legal work required.
2. Initial valuation and offer in principle
Our team will discuss your situation and give you a no obligation cash offer in principle using a valuation price you provide as a basis for our initial offer. The percentage amount offered varies depending on the location, property details & market conditions.
3. Our team gives you time to consider the offer
You are given a chance to think about whether our quick home sale service, offer and its associated benefits are right for you. We will give you as much time as you need answering any questions you may have.
Day 3 onwards (you choose the timescales)
4. Independant survey & formal offer
If you are 100% happy with our offer in principle then an independent 3rd party valuation from an organisation like RICs chartered surveyors will be completed (we pay for this). Working within timescales that suit your needs, if everything comes back ok a formal offer is made in writing.
5. We work closely with you every step of the way
At this stage you are under no obligation to proceed and you can still pull out of the sale. If you are happy with the formal offer then we will rapidly move the sale forward exchanging contracts & working with established solicitors (we do not charge any fees and will cover all of the legal costs). As one of best quick house sale companies we pride ourselves with our no pressure policy.
6. Completion & cash within days
The completion date & handover are set to your time scales. As Hb4u is a true cash buyer there are no middlemen or 3rd party funds involved, thus paperwork is completed quickly which goes straight to the solicitors. This includes all the paperwork such as fixtures and fittings forms, the contract, where you want the money upon completion. Our cash buying status let's us achieve quick sale houses and fulfill all of our agreements made with customers.
Rest assured, we've got you covered
Your house sale will be covered by our 100% no fall-through guarantee
How do we deliver on this guarantee?
- Our cash offer will be based on local market expertise and an independent 3rd party valuation from an organisation like RICs chartered surveyors.
- We can proudly say our service has always successfully completed over many hundreds of purchases.
- We are one of the few genuine cash buyers who only purchase with our own funds.
- There are no middle men & or mortgages involved, you only deal with us as we buy the house direct.
- One of our friendly property sales advisers will be assigned to you, managing the sale every step of the way & answering any queries you may have.
Don't take our word for it
Check out these quick sale success stories
2 Bedroom property in financial difficulties - Duckinfield, Manchester
3 Bedroom property facing repossession- Connah's Quay, Cheshire
3 Bedroom property in a broken chain - Meadow road, Barking, East London
3 bedroom relocation house sale - Ewart road, Portsmouth
2 Bedroom quick sale property - Queensmere, Benfleet, Essex
3 bedroom inherited property - Voltaire Ct, Henley St, Battersea, London